Sunday, June 22, 2008

"An Outline"

(an angel)"What is the meaning of your name"?

Me: "Ooo, I don't know.."

(an angel)"You know on a print there is an outline...to create something great!...thats what 'Nikeisha' means...everything starts from an outline...so you HAVE TO DO IT..."

While sitting in 30th Street Station, I couldn't have imagined that God would be sitting next to me, as an Indian elderly woman who was attracted by my turquoise/silverplate dangle earrings from Avon. In those 20minutes or so she spoke life to me...make sure breakfast before leaving the house, help other people-God will give you 20fold, be satisfied with God has given you (story about her son wanting a son with his blue eyes), and I'm an outline for great things...[seek and ya SHALL IN DEED FIND-the Truth found me-The Truth is a part of me, always has been and ALWAYS WILL BE. Just don't lose sight. Miracles happen everyday! Just BELIEVE. The Truth has set me free!]

No comments: